Booking Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy
• Payment in full must be received prior to the course commencing.
• Cancellations made less than 5 working days before the start of the course will not receive a refund.
• Cancellations made less than 10 working days before the start of the course will incur a 50% charge of total course cost.
• Changing to another course date may be made at no additional cost if these changes are made more than 5 working days before the course begins. Deferral to another course only lasts six months otherwise refunds will not be provided after that time. Any changes made less than 5 working days will incur a 30% administration charge of the total course cost.
• If a person fails to attend a course they have enrolled in, 100% payment will be incurred.
• Unity Training reserves the rights to cancel or defer the course at its discretion. If this occurs an alternative date will be offered, or a full refund will be paid. Unity Training will not be held liable for any costs resulting from cancellation of the course.
• Confirmation of the booking will be sent on receipt of the authorised enrolment form. If the above terms and conditions are not complied with Unity Training reserves the right to refuse entry to the course.
Learners are expected to attend the full length of the course. If a learner needs flexibilty in attendance, please contact us to discuss options as the learner will need to return to complete the course.