Introducing the new NOPSEMA Refresher for HSRs.
Course dates for 2022
3 May 2022
2 September 2022
This one day course provides opportunities for HSRs to further develop their competence and build skills to support their efficacy in the HSR function.
The Objectives are
- Peer learning through collaboration:
- Use of case studies and group work as the primary learning mechanism provides opportunities to learn about different approaches across the industry.
- Skills development:
- Attendees will be experienced and knowledgeable HSRs, learning activities should seek to enhance existing skills.
1. Legislation and resources
2. Risk Management and the Safety Case
a. Major Accident Events
b. Formal safety assessment
c. Layered defences
3. Focus topic
To be able to enrol in this training, participants shall have completed the initial 5 day NOPSEMA Offshore Oil & Gas Introductory training. Please go to NOPSEMA training for more information.
Duration - 1 Day
Cost - $310 per participant