During COVID 19, employers and employees need to be more vigilant when it comes to workplace Occupational Safety and Health (OSH).
A free webinar is on offer to all Education Assistants (EA’s), cleaners and gardeners who are members of the United Workers Union. This topic presented by Ray Cooke, Manager of Unity Training Services
This webinar will discuss the duty of care responsibilities of employers and employees in the workplace. Including;
- Duty of care obligations of the various parties under the Legislation;
- Employers plans to identify hazards and control risks during this pandemic;
- Workplace hazard inspection procedures;
- Workplace cleanliness and hygiene; and
- Personal Protective equipment and clothing for frontline workers.
This is one not to miss and it’s free.